The Ztylus Stinger Car Charger Emergency Tool will quietly stand by, charging your iPhone, until its spring-loaded punch and seat belt cutter are needed in an emergency.
Window breakers and seat belt cutters have become pretty standard fare on emergency tools considering the possibility of being in a car crash, but how do you keep track of a tool that you literally never use unless you’re in an accident? Here’s an idea, use it as your car charger. That’s exactly what this Ztylus innovation does, plugging right into your car’s outlet to charge your phone when you need it, or just be handy in case disaster strikes.
“Being prepared is always a good thing. Always. This [tool] looks just like any other car charger, but it has some special features that are life saving,” YouTuber JerryRigEverything
- Spring loaded punch works easily & is plenty powerful to break a car window
- Seat belt cutter can effectively cut through a 5000lb tow strap – just imagine how quick it can cut a seat belt
- Dual USB port charger powers up your devices fast & protects against short circuiting, over-heating, over-currents, or over-charging
Details & Requirements
- 2 port USB charger
- Seat belt cutter
- Spring-loaded glass breaker
- Charger input: 12-24V
- Charger output: 5V, 2.4A
- Ztylus Stinger Car Charger Emergency Tool
- All sales final
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Apr 3 – Apr 6