The Complete Swift 3 Hacking Bundle puts you on the road top mastering one of the most popular languages around, Apple’s Swift.
Swift Coding Challenges: Real Problems, Real Solutions
Get iOS Interview Ready & Ace the Whiteboard Test
This course is designed to get you ready for an iOS job interview and the whiteboard test you’ll have to take. All of these challenges are real world examples that you can expect to see in an actual iOS interview. Not looking for a job just yet? They’re still a great way to level up your current iOS skills, and a great library of coding solutions for future reference.
- Access 70 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24.7
- Use the latest Swift, Swift 3
- Prepare for iOS interviews & whiteboard tests
- Reference solutions after working on them to see where mistakes were made
- Get deep explanations as to how the code works
- Challenge yourself w/ strings, numbers, files, collections, & algorithms
The Swift 3 Cookbook of Code
Apple Coding Recipes to Greatly Improve Your Craft
This course is an enormous compilation of Swift 3 coding solutions, neatly organized in sections for fast reference when you need it. This one-stop resource is vastly more accessible than Apple docs and will help you get more nuanced insight into Swift 3.
- Access 274 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Download each lecture as well as its text file so you can add to or create your own Swift docs
- Keep a library for your coding toolbox for fast reference & usage
- Get access to more example code as it is added to the library
Hacking with watchOS 3: Build Amazing Apple Watch Apps
Get Started Coding for watchOS
Apple Watch represents a whole new frontier for developers and this course is designed to teach you all the tools and techniques to coding for watchOS 3. Through step by step instruction, you’ll learn how to create awesome apps to submit to the App Store while using the same Swift 3 language used by iOS apps.
- Access 114 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Build 12 projects, each teaching a new aspect of watchOS
- Go from variables of the Swift 3 language to creating your own functions
- Learn by use of annotations, diagrams, highlighting, & callouts
- Understand how to use controls, delegates, & protocols
- Discover the ins & outs of GCD
- Create SpriteKit games for the watch
- Parse JSON from a website & load its data into your watch
Hacking with macOS: Learn to Make Desktop Apps with Swift 3
Learn How to Get Started Coding for macOS
Your MacBook can be loaded up with a huge array of macOS specific apps, and this course will teach you how to start building those apps yourself. Want to code your own custom buttons for the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar? Here’s where to learn. This course has all the step-by-step instruction you need to create awesome apps to submit to the Mac App Store.
- Access 143 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Build 18 projects, each one teaching a new aspect of macOS
- Code your own custom touch bar buttons & controls
- Explore split view controllers, windows, web views, & table views
- Work w/ the social framework & learn how to refactor code
- Create games using SpriteKit
- Add audio & animations
- Master strings in Swift 3, use stackView, learn the best debugging techniques, & more
Hacking With Swift 3: Beginner to Pro – Build 19 Apps
Learn How to Code In iOS 10 By Actually Building Apps
The best way to learn how to code iOS 10 apps is by actually building iOS 10 apps. In this course, you learn while making real-world iOS projects, applying your new skills immediately. Completely covering all aspects of Apple’s official programming language, this course will also make the perfect reference tool kit, giving you a portfolio of completed apps that you can continually revisit to understand how to tackle future programming problems.
- Access 143 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Swift by use of diagrams, highlighting & callouts
- Understand how to use controls, outlets & actions, & logic for smooth control flow
- Work w/ the social framework
- Explore SpriteKit & building games
- Add audio & animations to your apps
- Master strings in Swift 3