CameraBag Cinema for Mac will revolutionize the way you think about amateur videography.
What would it be like to shoot a Star Wars movie on a Mac? Well, you’ll never know, but you’ll get a pretty dang good emulation with the stand-alone 4K+ video filtering, color grading, and film emulation of CameraBag Cinema. Packed with elite tools, this software will revolutionize the way you think about amateur videography, and might just turn a hobby into a career.
4.5/5 Stars, Mac App Store
4/5/5 Stars, Softpedia
- 96-bit Analog Engine ensures your shots retain smooth color gradations even w/ many adjustments
- Easy native editing of ultra-high-resolution R3D files are extra conducive to users w/ RED cameras
- LUT support allows you to export filters you design in the software to external software or camera monitors
- Batch processing handles many adjustments, pre-made filters, resizing, & more w/ ease
- Curve-based color grading gives you the ultimate control of color
- Stand-alone editing allows you to use CameraBag Cinema alongside any editing software you like
- Modeled film grain is modeled to create truly lifelike film grain
- Works just as well on photos as it does on videos
Details & Requirements
- Version 3.0.1
- Minor updates included
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Intel CPU (Core 2 Duo or better)
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: lifetime access to minor updates
- Restrictions: for use on 1 computer
- Note: you may only upgrade on the original computer you redeemed the software on. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding upgrades.