Drive Genius 5 silently works to speed up, clean up, secure, and even raise a dead Mac from the dead.
Like any working machine, your Mac requires maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Drive Genius is the full service mechanic your Mac needs, silently working to speed up, clean up, secure, and even raise a dead Mac from the dead. Keep up-to-date on potential hard drive issues with Drive Genius’ alert system and stay constantly in the loop on Malware Scans, physical checks, and much more. Drive Genius 5 now includes 19 different utilities, all automated when you’re not using your system so you’ll never notice a slowdown during a scan. In case you’re still on the fence, consider this: Drive Genius has been Apple’s defrag tool of choices at the Genius Bar for over 7 years.
2017 Excellence and Gold Awards Winner, TopTenReviews
- Scan your system automatically & identify malware while in idle mode using the brand new Drive Pulse feature
- Create a bootable secondary drive to easily repair your main hard drive w/ the BootWell feature
- Optimize & speed up your Mac for maximum performance
- Alerts you of problems before they escalate into major issues
- Find large files & duplicates; delete ones you don’t need
- Personalize, set custom icons & make drive identification easier
- Measure the performance of your drive & check for hardware related problems
- Check for possible file & folder corruption to prevent data loss
- Repair most kinds of logical file & folder errors to prevent future critical problems
Details & Requirements
- Version 5.0
- All minor updates included
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- 1GB RAM minimum
- For maintenance purposes, most Drive Genius 5 utilities work on the primary startup drive “live” with no need for a secondary startup drive. However all repair and recovery utilities require starting your computer from a secondary drive so they can have exclusive access to your primary drive.
- Instant digital redemption
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: lifetime
- Restrictions: for use on up to 5 computers