Apple today seeded beta two of the macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 update to developers. The new seed comes two weeks after the first seed.
The new beta is available for download via the Apple Developer Center or the Update tab in the Mac App Store on Macs with the proper profile installed.
macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 brings support for Messages on iCloud. The feature is also included in the latest iOS 11.4 beta, which was released to developers on Monday.
While the new seed likely includes the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, we won’t find out what exact features or fixes might be included until the new version of the operating system is released to the public.
Notes and Known Issues
- Running macOS Recovery on iMac Pro while Secure Boot is set to Medium Security results in a warning. (39424186) Workaround: Set Secure Boot to the Full Security or No Security option.
- iMac Pro users must install macOS 10.13.4 before installing macOS 10.13.5 beta (39059304)
- Messages may be unresponsive on launch.
- All conversations may be missing.
- Conversations may be slow to appear