Feral interactive has revealed the release date and Mac system requirements for Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration. The game will be coming to macOS computers on April 12th.
Players will become the young archaeologist Lara Croft as she seeks the lost city of Kitezh to recover the Divine Source, an ancient artifact with the power to grant immortality. When Lara’s quest puts her in the crosshairs of Trinity, a secretive global organisation, she must use all her wits and daring to reach the Divine Source first.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration bundles the base game with all DLC ever released for the game.
The game will be available from the Feral Store, Steam and the Mac App Store, and is available to pre-order now from the Feral Store and Steam.
The game will be supported on the following Macs:
- All 13″ MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 21.5″ iMacs released since Late 2017
- All 27″ iMacs released since Late 2014 (models with an Nvidia GT 755M graphics card are not officially supported)*
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
*Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will also support the following Intel integrated graphics cards: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 540, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 550, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 and Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650.
Steam players will need to clear 27GB of hard drive space. Mac App Store installations will require 37GB.