With a Setapp: 1-Yr Subscription, you’ll have access to a library of over 100 curated Mac apps, all for a single subscription payment.
Who says you have to use whatever’s in the Mac App Store? Setapp is the first subscription service for Mac apps, allowing you to access a curated library of apps for whatever you need, all for a single monthly price. With Setapp, there’s no need to dig through the store, search for reviews, and compare prices; you know exactly what you’re getting right from the get-go. You won’t even have to pay for upgrades on anything.
- Access over 100 curated apps all in a single, easily navigable library
- Browse a library of apps spanning maintenance, lifestyle, Mac hacks & productivity, task management, developer tools, creativity, personal finance, & more
- Use apps without distractions, in-app purchases, or ads
- Get new software without paying for costly upgrades so you always have the latest version
- Featured on The Next Web, Lifehacker, 9To5Mac, and Macworld
- MacSoft Review: 10 stars
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: 1 year
- Restrictions: for use on 2 computers
- Updates included
About the Developer
MacPaw is a team of like-minded techies, who live in the heart of Ukraine and create apps loved by users everywhere. As true geeks, we never stop exploring tech and looking for ways to make your Mac life better. Not because we have to, but because it’s fun.
- Instant digital redemption