Apple’s latest Apple Pay promotional email includes the offer to get free delivery on groceries from Instacart when you pay using Apple’s payments solution*. The promotion runs through May 23.
The email, sent out earlier today to Apple Pay users, also includes a link to the Instacart app for the iPhone and iPad.
The email also suggest other grocery stores where shoppers can use Apple Pay to pay for their purchases.
The featured grocery stores include:
- Trader Joe’s – Innovative, hard-to-find, great-tasting foods.
- Giant – Unmatched selection, quality, and value.
- Smart & Final – The smaller faster, warehouse grocery store.
- SUPERVALU – National brands and private-label products.
- Food Lion – Easy, fresh, and affordable.
- Winn-Dixie – Produce, meats, bakery, pharmacy, and more.
* Free delivery subject to availability and $35 minimum order. Service fee and taxes apply. Instacart is a delivery platform only and is not a grocery retailer. Instacart may not be available in all zip codes. Offer from Instacart only. Offer expires on May 23, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT. See terms: https://instacart.com/promo-terms.