Apple on Thursday released an update to its popular GarageBand music creation tool for the Mac. Version 10.3 brings new loops, sound effects, drummers, free downloadable Artist Lessons, and much more.
• 2 new Drummers play Roots and Jazz-influenced brush styles
• Free downloadable Artist Lessons show you how to play hit songs on piano and guitar, taught by the artist who made them famous
• 1,000 new electronic and urban loops covering Reggaeton, Future Bass, and Chill Rap
• 400 animal, machine, and voice sound effects
• Play and record using traditional instruments from China and Japan with the Guzheng, Koto, and Taiko drums
• Add classic sounds to your song with 5 Vintage Mellotron patches
• Updates compatibility with GarageBand for iOS
• Includes stability improvements and bug fixes
This is the first major update to GarageBand in a year. The last big update, Version 10.2, was released in June 2017 and included Touch Bar support for the MacBook Pro, as well as new Drummers.
GarageBand on both macOS and iOS is a free download. For more information about GarageBand, visit the Apple website. The updated version of GarageBand for Mac is available in the Mac App Store. [GET IT HERE]