Apple’s latest Apple Pay promotion begins today and runs through August 1, and offers discounts on purchases from participating merchants when you pay with Apple Pay.
Use Apple Pay to get exclusive offers when shopping in apps or on the web July 19–August 1.*
As usual, there is an asterisk there, so there are the usual terms and conditions.
* Offers are from applicable partners and not Apple. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Offers subject to change. See the applicable partner app or website for details.
The full list of participating merchants includes:
- Fandango – $5 off 2 or more movie tickets.
- Groupon – 20% off (up to $40) on local deals via the Groupon app
- Grubhub – $10 off your first order, $15 minimum
- Hotels.com – 10% off all bookings using the Hotels.com app
- Houzz – Free shipping on top lighting, rugs, furniture, and more
- Rue La La – $10 credits towards next purchase
- Seamless – $10 off first order, $15 minimum
- StubHub – $10 off purchases, $100 minimum, via StubHub app
Apple Pay users are required to use a retailer’s app or visit their website and use Apple Pay on their iPhone 6 or higher, any iPad with Touch ID, or a MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID. Discounts are not available in any of the merchants stores.