The Essential iOS 12 Development Bundle will teach you what you need to know to get a jumpstart on developing apps for iOS 12 using Swift 4.
iOS 12 & Swift 4: From Beginner To Paid Professional
Create Apps for the Latest iOS Platform with 80+ Hours of Expert Guidance
Big changes are in store for the app market with iOS 12. Designed like an in-person coding bootcamp, this course can help you keep pace with the latest update and kickstart your next app adventure with more than 80 hours of training. Following a guided learning path, you’ll get your feet wet with essential development tools, like Swift 4 and Xcode 10, and even create a Slack clone.
- Access 422 lessons & 89 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to develop apps for iOS 12
- Understand core dev tools, like Swift 4 & Xcode 10
- Refine your skills by creating a Slack clone
- Explore programming & basic algorithms
- Take your knowledge further w/ advanced training in UI testing & reactive programming
Apple Watch Development For watchOS
Take on the watchOS Essentials & Create Your First App
Dip your feet into the world of WatchOS and build your own app in this course! Perfect for beginners, this course starts you off with the watchOS basics, showing you what makes it tick and how to set up a project environment. From there, you’ll get your hands dirty building an exercise app from scratch while learning about key WatchKit elements, including groups, interface pickers, and more.
- Access 8 lectures & 1.5 hours of instruction
- Explore the watchOS essentials & set up a project environment
- Get hands-on training creating an exercise app from scratch
- Dive into UI design w/ watchOS & InterfaceController
iOS UX & UI Design
Learn How to Make Your Apps User-Friendly & Prototype Your Own Project
User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design are two very different fields that work toward the same goal: create a functional product that’s a breeze for users to use and interact with. This course breaks down the differences between both and helps you apply this knowledge to your app-building pursuits. You’ll get hands-on training designing the home screen of an app, learn about microinteractions, and bring your project to life with InVision, a prototyping, collaboration and workflow tool designers use across the industry.
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the difference between UX & UI design
- Get hands-on training designing the home page of an app
- Learn about microinteractions & why they’re important
- Discover how to design triggers & actions for your app
- Walk through bringing an app to life w/ InVision
iOS Mobile App Design With Sketch
Bring Your App Projects to Life with an Expert-Approved Design Tool
Intuitively built and packed with powerful features, Sketch is the digital design tool developers use to bring their apps to life. Jump into this Sketch 3 training, and you’ll go from design newbie to fluent mobile app designer in five hours. This course ditches the fluff you’d expect from other tutorials and gives you a concentrated dose of the Sketch fundamentals, walking you through the UI, layers, styling, typography, and more as you work through hands-on training and even design a chat app.
- Access 29 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the essentials behind Sketch 3 & designing apps
- Get hands-on training designing your own chat app
- Explore design basics, like layers, typography & shapes
- Foster app design skills you can apply to other design tools
Intro To macOS Development
Grow Your Dev Skills by Creating Your Own Weather App & Slack Clone
If you’re serious about becoming a developer, you’re going to need practice. Packed with hands-on projects and guided instruction, this course will build your macOS development skills by having you build several polished, full-stack applications. You’ll explore everything from UI design to front- and back-end development as you create a fully functional weather widget app and even a Slack clone.
- Access 60 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get up to speed with the essentials of macOS development
- Get hands-on training creating a widget weather app & Slack clone
- Familiarize yourself w/ key tools, like Node.js & MongoDB
The iOS 12 & Xcode 10 Bootcamp
Create a Bitcoin Tracker, To-Do List App & More in This 10-Day Training for Apple’s New OS
The iOS 12 beta is here, and now is the best time to get your feet wet creating apps for it. Led by bona fide development pro Nick Walter, this no-fluff course takes you through the tools and skills required to create your own iOS 12 apps—regardless of your experience level. Using Swift 4 and Xcode 10, you’ll follow along step by step as you take on the coding fundamentals and look at building several app projects, including a Bitcoin tracker, to-do list app, and more over the course of 10 days.
- Access 85 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Explore iOS 12 development w/ Swift 4.2 & Xcode 10
- Learn how to use Swift by creating a tip calculator
- Dive into TableViews while creating an app to remember jokes
- Tackle functions, classes & methods in Swift
- Learn how to create an app that connects w/ an API to display real-time Bitcoin prices