The Podcasting 101 Bundle will guide you through everything you need to know about how to launch a podcast and grow your audience!
Podcasting: Step By Step
Walk Through the Steps for Getting Your Podcast Recorded & Heard
From purchasing the right equipment to monetizing your show, this course is your comprehensive guide to launching your own podcast. A podcasting host herself, the instructor will teach you about the power of podcasting and how great it can be for promoting your brand and establishing yourself as an authority in your niche. You’ll take a look at the essential tools, recording and editing fundamentals, and much more as you demystify this lucrative medium.
- Access 6 sections & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through getting the proper equipment, editing, publishing & marketing a podcast
- Learn how to submit a podcast to iTunes & other directories
- Explore options for monetizing & promoting a podcast
Podcasting Made Easy
Start a Podcast & Build Your Audience with Marketing Tips from a Podcast Pioneer
Podcasting is a great way to promote your brand, establish credibility, and ultimately get your message out to the world—if you can build a strong audience. Led by a podcast pioneer and host/executive producer of more than 35 different podcasts, this course walks you through the necessary steps to build a podcast that can rise above the competition. You’ll cover the essentials for recording your first episode and getting it on iTunes. Then, you’ll take on promoting your show via social media, networking, and more.
- Access 10 sections & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through setting up a podcast & choosing a title, description, and keywords
- Explore various recording options for podcast audio
- Learn how to edit audio via Garageband
- Dive into submitting a podcast to iTunes & Google Play Podcast directories
- Learn the podcast marketing basics for social media & networking
Podcast Power Breathing Master Class
Unleash the Power of Your Voice with Professional Breathing Techniques
Not even the best content can save a podcast that sounds bad. That’s why it pays to develop a voice that’s inspiring, charismatic and commands attention. In this course, you’ll learn how to re-train your vocal cords and unleash the true power of your voice. By connecting with your breath and boosting your lung capacity, you’ll deliver lines with greater impact, sound more authentic, and ultimately captivate your audience.
- Access 4 sections & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to speak with power & charisma
- Increase your lung capacity w/ techniques used by professional speakers & actors
- Discover how to connect w/ your breath & speak more authentically
Podcast Storytelling Master Class
Use the Power of Storytelling to Keep Your Audience Connected & Engaged
You might have an interesting podcast idea, but it won’t get far unless you can deliver it to your audience in the right way. That’s where the art of storytelling comes into play. This course will show you how to leverage storytelling to captivate and engage your listeners. In addition to creating the right story material, you’ll also walk through techniques you can use to draw interesting stories from your podcast guests and help them better relate to your audience.
- Access 3 sections & 1.5 hours of content
- Explore the art of storytelling & how it can help you engage your audience
- Learn how to create a relevant list of topics to connect w/ your listeners
- Discover key phrases for drawing out better stories from your podcast guests
Professional Online TV Presenter Training
Present on Camera Like a Pro with Just 1 Hour of Training
Whether you’re starting a vlog, YouTube channel, or video podcast, you’ll need to get comfortable speaking in front of a camera if you want to win over your audience. Jump into this course, and you’ll explore the techniques professional TV presenters use to deliver their content effectively. From eye contact and body language to expert interview techniques, you’ll develop the skills to speak with confidence and captivate your viewers after just one hour.
- Access 14 sections & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to speak w/ confidence & energy on camera
- Explore body language & how it can impact your presentation
- Dive into vocal delivery, using a teleprompter & working w/ the director
- Discover effective interview techniques you can use on your guests
Record Voice Like A Pro: The Complete Guide
Upgrade Your Podcast’s Appeal with Professional Insight on Recording Gear & Techniques
When it comes to improving your podcast, few things are as impactful as boosting the quality of your audio; and you don’t need to spend a fortune on high-end gear to do it. Broken up into six parts, this training explores the techniques, hardware, and software you can use to start recording better audio. You’ll start with the basics, like microphone choice and placement, then move on to sound isolation, editing, mixing, and more advanced concepts.
- Access 21 sections & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to improve your podcast’s audio without spending a fortune
- Understand how mic choice & placement can impact your audio
- Expand your knowledge of acoustics, sound isolation & digital audio workstations
- Dive into core recording concepts, like editing, mixing, compression & EQ
Record Voice Like A Pro: Advanced Voice Over Strategies
Upgrade Your Show’s Audio & Cut Recording Time in Half with This Expert’s Guidanace
Professional audio leads to greater trust—and ultimately more engagement—from your listeners. With the advanced audio techniques featured in this course, you can upgrade your show’s audio while cutting your recording/processing time in half. Make your way through this training, and you’ll learn how to create a professional recording studio that lets you capture amazing sound at the source and take it to the next level with a new understanding of advanced concepts, like staging, parallel processing, and advanced compression.
- Access 13 sections & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create professional voice overs that engage your audience
- Explore advanced techniques in staging, subtractive EQ, limiting & more
- Discover how to capture great audio at the source
- Learn how to cut your recording/processing time in half
The Complete Video Production Course: Beginner To Advanced
Explore the Essential Gear & Software for Creating High-Quality Videos
Video production isn’t the simplest skill to learn, but developing even a basic understanding can pay huge dividends if you’re trying to start a YouTube channel or video podcast. Covering essential hardware, software, and recording techniques, this course is your comprehensive guide for creating high-quality videos online. You’ll learn what goes into creating an ideal recording setup, how to use specific tools for creating tutorials and talking head videos, and much more in just three hours of training.
- Access 6 sections & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Explore choosing the right microphones, computers & other recording gear
- Learn how to capture video tutorials using Camtasia Studio & Camtasia 2
- Dive into using Final Cut Pro X to create long YouTube tutorials & talking head videos
- Expand your knowledge of live streaming with Wirecast & getting on Youtube and Twitch
The Complete Voice Over Course: Record Your Voice Like A Pro
Kickstart Your Voice Acting Career with Professional Insight on Recording, Audio & More
From the recording basics to finding an agent and dealing with clients, this course lays out the skills and know-how you’ll need to kickstart a career as a professional voice actor. You’ll start with the essentials, like picking the right microphone and recording software. Then, you’ll move on to production concepts, such as limiting, normalization, and equalization. Finally, the course wraps up with insight on the business of being a voice actor, covering protecting your work, using an agent, and more.
- Access 3 sections & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into choosing the right microphone & software
- Learn how to set up your own recording workstation
- Explore compression, limiting & other audio concepts
- Gain professional insight on what it takes to make it as a voice actor
Mobile Video & Audio Production For Freelancers
Capture Better Audio & Video Without Paying for High-End Gear
Contrary to what you think, you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gear to record high-quality video and audio. This course will show you recording techniques that you can use to produce better online courses, training videos, podcasts, YouTube videos, and the like. From smartphones and professional cameras to USB mics, you’ll learn how to get the most out of your hardware and create a minimal setup that lets you stay mobile while producing top content.
- Access 4 sections & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to record better audio & video without buying expensive gear
- Dive into using different cameras & recording yourself as a one-person team
- Explore USB mics, shotgun mics, lavaliers & versatile field recorders
- Work toward creating a minimal recording setup that keeps you mobile