Apple says it will announce its earning results for the fiscal fourth quarter (third calendar quarter) of 2018 on Thursday, November 1, 2018.
The results will provide a first look at what sales of the new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max were like during their first week of availability. Apple hasn’t announced launch weekend sales for the new handsets, so this will be the first opportunity to see how they performed versus other years.
While Apple doesn’t explicitly report Apple Watch sales, we should also get some indication of how well things went for Apple’s popular wearable device during the same one week period.
- revenue between $60 billion and $62 billion
- gross margin between 38 percent and 38.5 percent
- operating expenses between $7.95 billion and $8.05 billion
- other income/(expense) of $300 million
- tax rate of approximately 15 percent before discrete items
The Q3 2018 earnings statement will be released at 1:30 PM Pacific/4:30 PM Eastern, and a conference call to discuss the report will take place at 2:00 PM Pacific/5:00 PM Eastern.