The Apple Black Friday shopping event has kicked off in the United States, and shoppers can score an up to $200 Apple Store gift card with the purchase of select new Apple Products.
Gift card amounts are as follows:
- iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, and old MacBook Air without a Retina display: $200
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro: $100
- iPad mini 4 and sixth-generation 9.7-inch iPad: $50
- SIM-free iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus: $50
- Apple Watch Series 3 models: $50
- HomePod: $50
- Apple TV 4K and fourth-generation Apple TV: $25
- Beats Solo3, Powerbeats3, and Studio3: $50
Limit of two Apple Store gift cards per product category per customer.
Sorry, no gift card deals on Apple’s latest products, including: the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, new MacBook Air with Retina display, new Mac mini, Apple Watch Series 4 models, and new 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models.
You also don’t get a gift card is you buy iPhone via the iPhone upgrade program, Non-SIM-free iPhones, refurbished products, Apple products purchased with a educational discount, and special edition Beats headphones.
The sale runs from Black Friday to November 26 (Cyber Monday). Check them out at Apple.com, order via by phone at 1-800-APPLE, or if you’re up for the crowds, at Apple Stores.