The Pixelmator Team has updated Pixelmator, their popular image editing app for macOS. Version 3.8 “Phoenix” adds full support for macOS Mojave, colorful SVG fonts, Continuity Camera support, and more.
Pixelmator 3.8 Phoenix brings full support for macOS Mojave, colorful SVG fonts, Continuity Camera support, and more.
• Pixelmator is now fully compatible with macOS Mojave.
• With support for SVG fonts, you can now create richer, more vibrant graphics and designs — the Gilbert Color font is included in the app.
• Thanks to support for the Continuity Camera, you can now take pictures using your iPhone and have them instantly appear in the Pixelmator document you’re editing.
• In macOS Mojave, Pixelmator will now use a dark appearance for system windows like the Open dialog and the Colors window.
• HEIF is now available as a format when using the Change Type of Images Automator action.
• Shape layers would occasionally shift when files saved in Pixelmator were opened in Pixelmator for iOS. Fixed.
• Fixed a crashing issue with the Quick Selection tool.
• Previewing the Light Leak effect would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• A variety of other fixes improve the stability of Pixelmator.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.
Pixelmator for Mac 3.8 Phoenix is free to previous owners of Pixelmator. New downloads are $29.99. [GET IT HERE]