Apple on Wednesday released macOS Mojave 10.14.2 to the public. The release is the second update to the operating system since its initial release back in September. The update offers the ever-popular bug fixes and performance enhancements.
The macOS Mojave 10.14.2 update can be installed via the “Software Update” area of System Preferences.
macOS Mojave 10.14.2 release notes:
- Adds RTT (real-time text) support for Wi-Fi calling.
- Adds a menu item to News for opening a story in Safari.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers.
- Allows administrators to enable FileVault via MDM for mobile accounts and users created by MDM.
- Allows users to reset their login password at the login window when that password has expired via a password policy.
- Resolves an issue that prevents displays from working when connected to MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018, if certain third-party USB graphics devices are also connected.