CloudMounter For Mac lets you easily mount popular cloud services, like Dropbox and Google Drive, as local disks right on your hard drive.
We all understand the value of cloud storage, but constantly opening apps and new windows to save your data can get in the way of your workflow. Enter CloudMounter for Mac. This tool lets you easily mount popular cloud services, like Dropbox and Google Drive, as local disks right on your hard drive, making them much more accessible. CloudMounter keeps your online files protected with advanced encryption standards, and it even integrates with Finder for more intuitive use.
Featured in the Mac App Store!
- Expand your device’s storage by mounting cloud solutions right to your hard drive
- Connect to your favorite cloud solutions as if they were hosted on your computer
- Manage your cloud storage directly through Finder
- Keep tabs on your cloud files w/ status icons
- Integrate with popular services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 & Microsoft OneDrive
- Keep your cloud files secure w/ advanced encryption
- Macworld: 5 Stars
- iMore: 5 Stars
What’s the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life.Minor updates usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you’re simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That’s why a Lifetime License is so appealing. You’ll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web’s best prices.
- macOS 10.10 and later
- Requires 32.15MB free space
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Includes all major and minor updates
- Access option: desktop
- Max number of devices: 1
- Version: 3.4.546
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.