Apple on Monday released macOS Mojave 10.14.6 to the public. The update to the macOS Mojave operating system brings several improvements to Apple News+, as well as several bug fixes in the operating system.
macOS Mojave users can download and install the 10.14.6 update by going to the “Software Update” section of System Preferences and selecting the “Update Now” option.
The update includes:
- Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline
- Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed
- Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by selecting History > Clear > Clear All
- Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
- Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart
- Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep
- Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini
- Improves file sharing reliability over SMB
Today’s update may be one of the last we’ll see for macOS Mojave, as macOS Catalina is currently being beta tested by developers and public beta testers. The new macOS operating system is expected to hit Macs this fall.