Independent developer, Apso MB has released Screenshot Maker – Pro Creator 1.0, their new screenshot utility for macOS. The app offers a unique set of drawing tools that allow users to capture whatever is on their Mac’s screen, simply by drawing any size or type of shape.
By using their mouse pointer users can place points of the shapes anywhere on the screen to capture an area. In addition to freehand drawing tools, the app offers preset shapes, including stars, clouds, squares, hearts, triangles, circles, word balloons, and more. Users can also draw and save a shape for convenient use in the future.
- Draw any shape to capture a section of the Mac’s display.
- Special draw tool allows users to create curves and ovals or combine lines and curves.
- Default shapes capture screenshots with no drawing needed.
- Draw shapes and save them for later use.
- Create quick hand-drawn screenshot using the Quick Screenshot function.
- Save screenshots to any directory.
Screenshots can be captured in any shape, including:
- Geometric shapes: Stars, Circles, Triangles, and more.
- Folder shapes
- Candy Wrapper
- Word balloons
Screenshot Maker – Pro Creator 1.0 is currently $0.99 and is available through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category. The introductory price is $0.99 until the end of July, a 75% discount off the regular price of $3.99. [GET IT HERE]