Like nearly anything related to logging into a website or other online service, remembering your Apple ID email address can be a pain if you haven’t used it in awhile. Luckily, there is an easy way to look it up.
How To Look Up Your Apple ID Email Address
It’s human nature to experiment, to think that the grass is always greener on the other side of the virtual fence. So, if you’ve been tempted by the dark side (Android, I’m talking about Android), and have decided to come back to your one true love, you may run into an issue with remembering your old Apple ID so you can setup your iOS device.
You’ll probably need to reset your password, because if you’ve forgotten your Apple ID, I’m willing to bet that you’ve forgotten your password too. And you will need to know your Apple ID email to do that, so… First things first.
Here’s how to look up your Apple ID email.
- Go to the Apple ID lookup webpage, found here
- Type in your first and last name. If you have a name like “Chris,” which is short for “Christopher,” you may have to search separately for both.
- Enter the email address you want to search for. Again, if you only have one email address, you likely wouldn’t need to search for the Apple ID email, so you may have to enter multiple email address to figure it out.
- Repeat step two and three as needed to find a match.
- If needed, once you find your Apple ID, you can reset your Apple ID password by clicking here.
You’ll have to remember your security questions to reset your Apple ID, if you can’t recall them, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE for other options to recover your account.
For more tips and tricks that can help you make better use of your Mac, iOS device, Apple Watch, or Apple TV, be sure to visit the “How To” section of our website.