The Complete Web & Mobile Developer Bundle Ft. Rob Percival will help you master the basic concepts of web and mobile development.
The Complete iOS SDK Development Course
Integrate Facebook, AdMob, Amazon, Google Sign-in & Other 3rd-Party iOS SDKs Into Your Apps with Xcode 10, iOS 12, & Swift 4
The Complete iOS SDK Development course is your one-stop learning course if you want to integrate third-party SDKs into your own app and increase your market worth. This course includes all the most popular third-party iOS SDKs that you will need to learn to be job-ready. Some of the vendor SDKs included are Facebook, Onesignal, Amazon AWS S3, Twitter, Braintree, AdMob, Google Sign in, Crashlytics, Foursquare, Parse, and other SDKs. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to complete most SDK implementations in less than 30 minutes, know all the popular third-party SDKs implementation, increase your market worth, go beyond Apple API, and more.
- Access 94 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Be more productive when coding & able to develop better products
- Complete most SDK implementations in less than 30 minutes
- Increase the number of paid jobs available by knowing all the 3rd party SDKs implementation
- Go beyond basic Apple API & know how to use other popular APIs
The Android Developer’s Journey
Learn Android App Development via Android Studio Together with Google Firebase
The Android Developer’s Journey is a completely updated course that includes many more practical challenges. It’s a step-by-step approach guiding you through Java, Android Studio, and Google Firebase and particularly focuses on student engagement. This course will take a good look at how to become a developer of Android apps. It will provide you with much of the basics – some initial programming skills, plus some basic Java and Android app development using Android Studio. You’ll also look into some of the database communications for Google’s JSON Firebase database and the features that we are going to use along the way.
- Access 114 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Learn aspects of Android App development, Java programming & Android Studio in detail
- Upload your amazing Android apps to Google Play & reach millions of android users
- Learn development tricks, tips & trade secrets from a programmer w/ 30 years of development experience
- Know how to implement user authentication w/ Google Firebase
- Learn some fantastic Android App Development design skills from a professional
- Know how to use the Google Firebase JSON Database
The Complete Guide to Designing a Mobile App
Build Your Audience with Professionally-Designed UX-Friendly Apps
The Complete Guide to Designing a Mobile App is a 7-hour course that will help you create better app designs and make them stand out from the crowd. In this course, you’ll get a brief overview of design principles before getting into the how-to and learning by doing, with regular exercises and challenges to test and cement your learning. You’ll go through design basics, idea polishing, information architecture, style components and patterns, user experience, and designing with Sketch. By the end of this course, you’ll know everything there is to know about app design and also have three impressive projects for your career portfolio.
- Access 85 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic design principles & tools you can build on for your apps
- Know how to research your potential users & market to effectively target your app
- Learn one of the leading design tools, Sketch, to make your ideas come to life
- Understand the differences between the two main platforms—Android & iOS
- Design & create every element of Instagram, food delivery, and studio booking apps
The Complete C# Programming Course
Master C# & .NET Framework with Code Challenges, Exercises, & Real-Life Examples
C# is a simple and modern programming language, designed by Microsoft, that’s widely used by developers and used by Microsoft for everything from Windows application development, to web development and game design. With over 20 hours of content, you will learn the fundamentals of C# using regular challenges and practical exercises and use your C# knowledge & skills with ease. By the end of the course, you’ll hone your C# skills and have the skills and confidence to build your own projects.
- Access 105 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of C# & .NET Framework
- Debug your code to find & fix bugs that are causing unexpected behavior in your code
- Work w/ the Console & Manipulate all of its aspects
- Understand the concept behind the 4 pillars of object-oriented programming
- Get quality code tips & guidelines throughout the course
The Complete iOS 12 & Swift Developer Course
Use Xcode 10 & Swift 4 to Make Real iOS 12 Apps with CoreML & ARKit
With iOS 12 bringing Siri shortcuts, advanced AR, and more new features to the platform, there’s never been a better time to break into app development. Get your coding stripes and start building apps by jumping into this 40+ hour training led by Rob Percival, one of the Web’s highest-rated instructors. Even if you’ve never touched a line of code before, Rob guides you through the essentials, like Swift 4 and Xcode 10, as you build several projects for iOS 12, including clones of Uber and Instagram. Plus, as a bonus, you’ll also get access to Rob’s best-selling book and over 1000 assets to bring your projects to life.
- Access 308 lectures & 44 hours of content 24/7
- Use Xcode 10 & Swift 4 to make real iOS 12 apps like Uber and Instagram
- Explore iOS 12’s AR features w/ ARKit
- Dive into programming fundamentals, like variables, arrays & loops
- Develop real, practical skills by creating your own app projects
- Get extra training for developing on other platforms, like macOS & watchOS
- Look at clones of popular apps, like Instagram & Uber
- Get $100 of AWS credit & $200 worth of unlimited web hosting (for a whole year)
- Access Rob’s best-selling book: How to Earn $10,000 While Learning To Code
- Customize your projects w/ access to a library of over 1000 backgrounds, buttons & icons
The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
Learn By Doing: Build 25 Websites & Mobile Apps Alongside Top-Rated Online Coding Instructor, Rob Percival!
Web developers are highly in-demand – that’s no secret. Whether you’re looking to build a lucrative career from scratch or pick up some extra cash building and monetizing your own websites, this course is a great place to start. With this fully immersive course that covers everything ‘code’, you’ll learn everything you need to start programming like a pro. It’s time to join the 21st-century workforce!
- Access 288 lectures & 30.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn fundamentals of HTML5, CSS3 & Python
- Build responsive websites w/ jQuery, PHP 7, MySQL 5 & Twitter Bootstrap
- Develop blogs & ecommerce sites w/ WordPress
- Discover smart ways to add dynamic content by using APIs
- Receive free unlimited web hosting for one year
- Make a Twitter clone to put your knowledge into action