Filings submitted to Chinese regulatory agency TENAA show the new iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have up to 25% larger batteries and 4GB of RAM.
The TENNA filings have proven accurate over the years. Last year’s filings for the 2018 iPhone lineup proved to be right on the nose.
The TENNA filing lists the following battery capacities and RAM in the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max devices:
- iPhone 11: 3,110 mAh battery and 4GB of RAM
- iPhone 11 Pro: 3,046 mAh battery and 4GB of RAM
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: 3,969 mAh battery and 4GB of RAM
While the above information is for the Chinese models of each iPhone, previous years has proven that the Chinese battery capacities and RAM specifications should be consistent with the models sold in the United States and other countries.
Last year’s iPhones boasted the following stats:
- iPhone XR: 2,942 mAh battery and 3GB of RAM
- iPhone XS: 2,658 mAh battery and 4GB of RAM
- iPhone XS Max: 3,174 mAh battery and 4GB of RAM
The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max appear to have 5.7%, 14.5%, and 25% larger battery capacities than the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max, respectively.