Apple on Monday updated its investor relations page to announce the company will share its fiscal fourth quarter 2019 earnings on Wednesday, October 30.
The earnings report will offer an insight as to how well the new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max handsets sold during their first week of availability. However, Apple no longer offers specific figures on iPhone sales, so specific data won’t be provided.
Apple’s guidance for its fiscal 2019 fourth quarter is as follows:
- Revenue between $61 billion and $64 billion
- Gross margin between 37.5 percent and 38.5 percent
- Operating expenses between $8.7 billion and $8.8 billion
- Other income/(expense) of $200 million
- Tax rate of approximately 16.5 percent
The company’s guidance on the upcoming holiday quarter, which will be supplied in the Q4 2019 earnings report, will provide a good idea of how well the flagship iPhones are selling.
Apple will release its quarterly earnings at 1:30 PM Pacific/4:30 PM Eastern, with a conference call to discuss the report taking place at 2:00 PM Pacific/5:00 PM Eastern.