Apple Arcade hit its promised total of 100 games this week, as 6 new games are now available on the service for play on the Apple TV, iPad, and iPhone.
Engadget reports the 6 new games are:
- Discolored by Shifty Eye: A surreal, first-person puzzle adventure game that tasks you with restoring the color to a once-vibrant world.
- Guildlings by Sirvo Studios: A story-driven episodic adventure from the maker of Threes, telling a lighthearted coming-of-age fantasy story about a group of friends on a mythical quest.
- Sociable Soccer by Rogue Games: A fast-paced, cross-platform soccer game that includes gameplay on the soccer field and also a full team management system.
- UFO on Tape: First Contact by Revolutionary Concepts: An AR game that puts you in the shoes of a UFO hunter.
- Takeshi & Hiroshi by Oink Games: A 1-hour long short story about two brothers, taking place in the real world and inside of a role playing game that one of the brothers is making.
- Marble It Up: Mayhem! by The Marble Collective: A puzzle game where you have to safely navigate a marble across vast and treacherous landscapes.
All six games are available to play on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, with Discolored, Guildlings, and Sociable Soccer also available on Mac.
With the addition of the new games, Apple Arcade has 100 games available on iOS and tvOS devices, and 92 games available on the Mac. The service launched on September 19, and Apple has added new games over the following weeks.
$4.99 per month buys a subscription to Apple Arcade, providing access to 100 games so far, and more to come. All of the games are available for play with no in-app purchases or advertisements of any kind.