Apple has renamed its “WWDC” app for iOS, Apple Watch, and Apple TV devices to “Apple Developer.” The new app will offer “in-depth information from Apple experts all year round,” and will feature developer news, videos, WWDC content, and more.
Welcome to Apple Developer: the primary destination for Apple developers and designers. Apple Developer is your source for developer news, educational content, the WWDC experience, and more, so you can stay up to date on the latest technical and community information.
• Browse news, developer stories, and informative videos.
• Catch up on videos from past events and download them to watch offline.
• During WWDC, access the conference schedule, sign up for labs, and watch session live streams.
The newly renamed app, version 8.0, brings the following:
Thank you for your feedback. New features include:
• Discover tab
• Enhanced Search UI
• Dark Mode support
• Apple Developer Program enrollment (in supported countries only)
• Korean language support
• Other enhancements and bug fixes
The app can be used to enroll in Apple’s Developer program by iPhone or iPad users in the United States. Membership is an auto-renewable subscription.
The Apple Developer app is available for iOS, Apple Watch, and Apple TV devices, free in the App Store. If you have the WWDC app already installed, you can simply update the app to receive the new version. [GET IT HERE]