The Pixelmator Team today announced the release of Pixelmator Pro 1.5.4 for macOS. The update to the popular Mac image editing application brings a new ML Super Resolution feature, which allows users to increase the resolution of images using state-of-the-art machine learning. The update also brings improvements to ML Denoise, and features a few additional fixes.
Pixelmator Pro 1.5.4 brings the incredible new ML Super Resolution, which lets you increase the resolution of images using state-of-the-art machine learning, improves ML Denoise, and features a few additional fixes.
• The new ML Super Resolution feature lets you increase the resolution of images without blurriness or reduced quality using state-of-the-art machine learning.
• You can find ML Super Resolution in the Image menu, as an algorithm in Image Size, and as an algorithm in the Transform tool.
• ML Denoise has been significantly improved, bringing between 2 to 4 times more accurate noise analysis and removal.
• The Image Size and Color Depth dialogs now have help buttons, leading you to the relevant help pages.
• Changing the Resolution value in the Image Size dialog will now change the pixel size of an image under all circumstances, rather than only with print units selected.
• Using the painting and retouching tools as a scrolling action was ending would not be possible, now these tools will start working as soon as scrolling stops, no matter when the painting action was started.
• The Style tool’s Show Original button was not working correctly. Fixed.
• Duplicating a selected part of a layer with nondestructive effects applied to it would cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding. Fixed.
Pixelmator Pro 1.5.4 is $39.99 (the update is free to users of previous versions) and is available in the Mac App Store. [GET IT HERE]