T-Mobile’s Memorial Day promotion includes a free iPhone SE for customers that trade in an eligible older smartphone that’s in good condition.
The promotion runs from Friday, May 22 to Monday, May 25 and offers a free iPhone SE (sales tax additional), to up to $500 off a Samsung Galaxy S20 to customers that trade in an existing smartphone
The free iPhone SE will be provided in the form of bill credits to users that opt for a T-Mobile or Sprint postpaid plan (users can switch to a plan).
“The way the Un-carrier says THANK YOU is, of course, by putting money back in your pocket — like with an iPhone on us or half off one of the latest 5G superphones,” said Sievert. “This weekend, every T-Mobile and Sprint postpaid customer can get a new iPhone SE on us, or half off another brand-new phone, with eligible trade-in. Why? Because ‘thank you’ — that’s why!”
Eligible smartphones and their discounts are as follows (via TmoNews):
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series, Galaxy Note 10 Series, Galaxy S9 Series, Galaxy Note 9
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
- OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren, OnePlus 7T
- LG G8 ThinQ
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8 series, Galaxy Note 8
- Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL
- OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, OnePlus 6T
- LG V50 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ
Customers can get the deal online or by visiting a T-Mobile or Sprint store.
T-Mobile also today announced that it plans to provide free service and 5G access to first responder agencies, including all public and non-profit state and local fire, police, and EMS departments.