OWC on Thursday announced its new Envoy Express, which the company says is the first Thunderbolt 3 certified bus-powered storage enclosure for Macs and PCs.
The storage enclosure is designed to support any 2280 M.2 NVMe SSD, allowing users to install their own drive in it, including OWC’s Aura SSDs.
- Certified: first bus-powered enclosure that meets stringent Thunderbolt™ power
- DIY easy: uses any 2280 M.2 NVMe SSD available today and in the future
- Super-fast: supports up to 1553MB/s real-world performance
- Convenient: ready to go with 10.2-inch Thunderbolt™ 3 cable
- Compact: shorter than a ballpoint pen and weighs only 3.3 ounces with drive
- Silent: runs cool and distraction-free
- Stylishly rugged: Black anodized aluminum provides “field-tough” data protection
- Gets onboard: includes back of laptop screen slide mount for safe, out-of-the-way use
- Worry-free: 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
The Envoy Express is now available for pre-order on OWC’s website for $68.