PopSockets today unveiled a new PopSocket accessory, the PopMount 2 Photo. The $15 iPhone accessory is a stand that attaches to the back of a PopGrip installed on an iPhone. The PopMount can then able to be attached to any tripod.
The PopMount 2 Photo is available in black and is compatible with 1/4 20 tripods or tripod plates, making it compatible with a wide range of accessories. It can also be used alone as a handheld stabilization device.
- Mount screws onto any ¼ 20 tripod or tripod plate to allow you to easily mount your phone
- Slim design is perfect for on-the-go use
- Strong and stable to hold your phone right where you want it
- Switch from portrait to landscape mode without removing phone
- Compatible with all PopGrips
- Tripod not included
The PopMount 2 Photo is compatible with all available PopGrips, and it allows for mounting in either portrait or landscape mode with a PopGrip.
The PopMount 2 Photo is available starting today and it is priced at $15. For more information, visit the PopSockets website.