With AirBuddy, you can simply open your AirPods case next to your Mac and see the current status right away, just like how it works on your iPhone or iPad.
If you want to experience your AirPods on your Mac, then getting AirBuddy is a must. With AirBuddy, you can simply open your AirPods case next to your Mac and see the current status right away, just like how it works on your iPhone or iPad. With just a click you’ll be instantly connected and playing your Mac’s audio through your AirPods. Powerful gestures and automation allow you to connect and change listening mode, microphone input, and output volume, without ever having to open up System Preferences or the Bluetooth menu.
- See the current status of your AirPods right away by opening its case next to your Mac
- Instantly connect & play your Mac’s audio through your AirPods
- Change listening modes quickly with a global keyboard shortcut
- Get an overview of all of your nearby devices
- Move your Magic Mouse, Keyboard, or Trackpad with a single click
- Get battery usage stats for your headsets
- Intelligently groups your devices based on their relationship to each other
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
- Mac with Bluetooth low energy
- Any Apple AirPods or Beats headset
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Device per license: 5
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Software version: v2
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.