Apple on Wednesday released iPadOS 14.7, which is the seventh major update to the iPadOS operating system that was released in September 2020. Apple released iOS 14.7 on July 19.
iPadOS 14.7 is available as an over-the-air update on eligible devices, in the Settings app. To access the new software, go to “Settings” -> “General” -> “Software Update.”
Everything new in the update can be found in Apple’s release notes for the updates:
iPadOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes for your iPad:
– Apple Card family adds the option to combine credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
– Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePod
– Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
– Share Playlist menu option missing in Apple Music
– Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may unexpectedly stop
– Braille displays could show invalid information while composing Mail messages
– Audio may skip when using USB-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapters with iPad
iPadOS 14.7 may possibly be the final major update to the iPadOS 14 operating system as Apple begins to focus all of its attention on iPadOS 15, which is set to be released this fall.