We’re a mere six days away from the likely debut of the iPhone 13, so it’s not too early to begin speculating about the iPhone 14, right? Leaker Jon Prosser today shared what he says are details of next year’s iPhone 14.
Prosser shared the information on his Front Page Tech website.
Based on Prosser’s renders, which were created by Ian Zelbo, here are the alleged key features:
- No notch, with a hole-punch front camera instead
- A thicker chassis, which will allow for no rear camera bump
- A titanium frame
- Round volume buttons similar to those featured on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5
- Redesigned speaker and microphone grilles (elongated mesh cutouts instead of individual holes on the bottom of the device)
- Lightning connector remains
Prosser covered his bets by saying some aspects of the iPhone 14’s design could change between now and next September, although he says he is confident the overall design will remain intact.