Apple will hold another online streaming media event for the public and media, likely focusing on new MacBook Pro models, on Monday, October 18 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The event, which Apple has dubbed “Unleashed,” will be digital-only and streamed online.
Viewers have multiple options when it comes to viewing the October 18 event, and I’ve listed the ways to do so below.
Apple Events Website
The Apple Events website will allow viewers to watch the event live on their Mac, iPhone, iPad, PC, or any other device with a web browser. The Apple Events website can be viewed in Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and other compatible browsers. Visit the site now to add an event reminder to your calendar.
The event will also be streamed live on YouTube. The YouTube live stream can be viewed on every platform where YouTube is available on all popular device platforms, including smartphones, tablets, consoles, streaming boxes and sticks, and smart TVs.
A placeholder for the October 14 event is now available on YouTube, and viewers can visit it now to set an event reminder.
Apple TV App
Apple no longer offers a dedicated “Apple Events” app on the Apple TV, but the feature is now included in the Apple TV app. On the day of the event, viewers will see a prominent Apple TV app section dedicated to the live stream, which can be watched on any device that the Apple TV app is available on, including the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, and some smart TVs and streaming devices.
When to View the Apple “California Streaming” Event
Apple’s event will take place at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The starting times in other time zones are listed below. (Courtesy of MacRumors.)
- Honolulu, Hawaii — 7:00 a.m. HAST
- Anchorage, Alaska — 9:00 a.m. AKDT
- Cupertino, California — 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Phoenix, Arizona — 10:00 a.m. MST
- Vancouver, Canada — 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Denver, Colorado — 11:00 a.m. MDT
- Dallas, Texas — 12:00 noon CDT
- New York, New York — 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Toronto, Canada — 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Halifax, Canada — 2:00 p.m. ADT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil — 2:00 p.m. BRT
- London, United Kingdom — 6:00 p.m. BST
- Berlin, Germany — 7:00 p.m. CEST
- Paris, France — 7:00 p.m. CEST
- Cape Town, South Africa — 7:00 p.m. SAST
- Moscow, Russia — 8:00 p.m. MSK
- Helsinki, Finland — 8:00 p.m. EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey — 8:00 p.m. TRT
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates — 9:00 p.m. GST
- Delhi, India — 10:30 p.m. IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia — 12:00 a.m. WIB next day
- Shanghai, China — 1:00 a.m. CST next day
- Singapore — 1:00 a.m. SGT next day
- Perth, Australia — 1:00 a.m. AWST next day
- Hong Kong — 1:00 a.m. HKT next day
- Seoul, South Korea — 2:00 a.m. KST next day
- Tokyo, Japan — 2:00 a.m. JST next day
- Adelaide, Australia — 3:30 a.m. ACDT next day
- Sydney, Australia — 4:00 a.m. AEDT next day
- Auckland, New Zealand — 6:00 a.m. NZDT next day
If you aren’t in a position to view the event, you can visit MacTrast after the event, as we’ll be reporting on all of the doings after the event.