Comcast today released its Xfinity Stream app for the Apple TV, allowing Apple TV owners with an Xfinity TV subscription to access live TV shows and on-demand content on their favorite set-top boxes.
The app supports more than 250 live TV channels and DVR recordings that can be accessed from any compatible device. Thousands of movies and shows are available for streaming on-demand.
Turn any screen into a TV with the Xfinity Stream app––included with your Xfinity service.
You never have to miss must-watch TV. Stream top networks, live sports and news, plus thousands of On Demand shows and movies on any device.
• Watch up to 250+ channels of live TV on the go and your entire channel line-up at home
• Schedule DVR recordings from any device
• Access thousands of shows and movies to stream On Demand
• Download your recordings and movie library to watch offline
• Start watching right after order, and get your full set of channels and features as soon as your services are activated in your home
The Apple TV app provides access to the same content that is available through the iPhone and iPad apps, as well as the Xfinity cable box.
The Xfinity Stream app is available free for the Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad in the App Store and requires an Xfinity subscription.