The 2022 Google Flutter & Solidity Development Bundle offers 40 hours of content on Flutter, Dart, & More!
Mobile App Development with Flutter & Dart
Be Able to Build Any Android or iOS App You Want Based on Flutter & Dart
Do you “wish there was an app for that” but don’t have the skills to bring it to life? Do you run a business and know the many benefits that an app will bring to your brand, but you don’t have at least $25,000 to pay an app developer? Are you overflowing with app ideas but lack the technical or coding knowledge to design them? There are many powerful reasons to get in on the act and develop your app using Dart and Flutter now. In this jargon-friendly course, you’ll be learning how to write simple scripts for your own apps.
- Access 53 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Know the difference between Dart & Flutter
- Write simple scripts or full-featured apps
- Build any Android or iOS apps
The Complete Dart Language Guide for Google Flutter | Dart
Build Beautiful, Natively Compiled Applications for Mobile, Web, & Desktop from a Single Codebase
Flutter is a Google SDK for building native interfaces for iOS and Android using the Dart programming language. Flutter can integrate with existing iOS and Android codebases. It’s free and open-source. This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build dart flutter programming thus, you will have prepared a strong foundation for Flutter applications. The basics of dart programming are dealt with in detail and students are provided to test what they have learned with code quizzes prepared for each subject.
4.6/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 68 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Get up & running quickly with Flutter
- Have core knowledge & build Dart Flutter programming
- Create a development environment for Flutter in mobile development
- Create complex, customizable, modern, responsive, & user-friendly web applications in mobile app marketing
NOTE: Software NOT included.
Flutter with Flutter Projects on Dart Programming Language
Create Complex, Customizable, Modern, Responsive, & User-Friendly Web Applications
Flutter is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. It is used to develop cross-platform applications for Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, Windows, Google Fuchsia, and the web from a single codebase. By getting this course, you can rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. Learning Dart and Flutter SDK from scratch; Build high-performance native apps that can run on Android and IOS. This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build Flutter, we will have prepared a strong foundation for Flutter applications.
4.5/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 47 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Dart & Flutter SDK from scratch
- Build high-performance native apps that can run on Android & iOS
- Gain the core knowledge you need to deeply understand & build Flutter
- Create complex, customizable, modern, responsive & user-friendly web applications
Job-Ready Flutter Complete Course with Firebase & Dart
Master the Art of Building Cross-Platform Application Using Flutter & Firebase
If you follow the tech world then you might have heard about Flutter and its growing popularity day by day. There are a lot of jobs around this new framework but the supply of skilled developers is less. So it’s high time that we upgrade our skills and grab those opportunities as soon as possible. You will learn the basics to advanced concepts in this course which is enough to get you started applying for your dream job.
4.3/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 85 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics till advance about Flutter
- Develop high-performing cross-platform applications with a single code base
- Study Flutter in-depth concepts
- Set up a Firebase project
Build a Decentralized Todo Application Using Solidity & React
Master the Art of Building Web3 Application Using Solidity, Hardhat, Ethers, & React
In this course, you will learn how to create a complete decentralized Todo application from scratch. You will be using Solidity for the smart contract, hardhat for testing and deployment purposes, Ethers js to communicate with the contract, Metamask to sign the transaction, React js for the frontend, and Alchemy as the blockchain node provider. By the end of the course, you will understand all the concepts required to apply for a developer job or even build your own application on the Ethereum blockchain.
4.9/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 15 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Write your smart contract in Solidity
- Build, test, & deploy framework with Hardat
- Create your frontend with React
- Use Web3 library for interacting with the blockchain & your smart contract
Learn to Create & Sell Your Own NFT Using Solidity
Create Your Own NFT from Scratch Using Solidity, Hardhat, OpenZeppelin, & Alchemy
NFTs have generated a lot of attention and became a reality in the arts and entertainment worlds. Yet, beyond these early applications, many real-world business use cases — from licensing and certifications to real estate to supply chain management and logistics — are still at an early stage.
In this course, you will learn to create and deploy an ERC-721 smart contract on the Rinkeby test network using MetaMask, Solidity, Hardhat, Pinata, and Alchemy. We will do everything from scratch so that you can understand all the necessary concepts precisely. From setting up a new project, deploying our smart contract, minting our NFT, and then finally listing it for sale in OpenSea marketplace.
4.9/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 11 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Gain fundamental blockchain knowledge
- Create NFT from scratch
- Learn the implementation of Solidity
- Know the use of Hardhat & Metamask
- Work with IPFS
- Publish NFT on OpenSea marketplace
Build a Basic Chat App Using Flutter & Firebase
Learn to Implement All the Concepts of Flutter & Firebase, Android & iOS
With 2 billion users accessing WhatsApp messenger on a monthly bases and projected to generate a revenue of 4.8 billion in 2020, it is safe to say that the chat apps will not go anywhere in the future. Now the important question is “how you can develop a highly functional chat app and what technologies can you use to create this app?” The simple answer to this question is: using Flutter with Firebase! You will learn to build a very basic version of the chat application just to make sure we know how to implement Flutter and Firebase Concepts in real-world applications.
4.6/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Access 11 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to build a very basic version of chat application
- Implement Flutter and Firebase Concepts in real-world applications
- Upload, remove, & retrieve data stored in Cloud Firestore
- Create the layout of the chat app screen
- Implement search functionality
- Cache images to improve user experience
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.