Apple’s “Apple Shopping Event” run from today to Cyber Monday on November 28. Customers will be eligible to receive a gift card when they purchase select products.
Products included in the deal are:
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone SE: Up to a $50 gift card
- Second-generation AirPods Pro, second-generation AirPods, third-generation AirPods with Lightning Charging Case, AirPods Max: Up to a $75 gift card
- Apple Watch SE: Up to a $50 gift card
- Entry-level iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air: Up to a $50 gift card
- MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac: Up to a $250 gift card
- Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, second-generation Apple Pencil, MagSafe Duo Charger: Up to a $50 gift card
- Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Beats Flex: Up to a $50 gift card
As usual, Apple is excluding newer models of the iPhone, Apple Watch, and Mac models from its gift card promotion.
Apple gift cards are now all-in-one gift cards and can be used towards the purchase of Apple products, as well as subscription-based services like Apple Music and Apple TV+, App Store apps, iTunes Store content, iCloud+ storage, and more.
Gift card eligibility includes most customers that are trading in their current device for a new product. The event will run for four days (Black Friday, November 25 through Cyber Monday, November 28) and will be available through Apple’s online store in the United States, the United Kingdom, and other countries.