Apple today released Ventura macOS 13.3 to the public, the latest version of the operating system comes two months after macOS Ventura 13.2.
The macOS Ventura update can be downloaded for free on compatible Macs using the Software Update section of System Preferences.
Apple’s full release notes for the update are as follows:
This update includes new emoji along with other enhancements, bug fixes, and security updates for your Mac.
- 21 new emoji including animals, hand gestures, and objects are now available in emoji keyboard
- Remove background option in Freeform automatically isolates the subject in your image
- Photos duplicates album expands support to detect duplicate photos and videos in an iCloud Shared Photo Library
- Transliteration support for Gujarati, Punjabi and Urdu keyboards
- New keyboard layouts for Choctaw, Chickasaw, Akan, Hausa, and Yoruba
- Accessibility setting to automatically dim video when flashes of light or strobe effects are detected
- VoiceOver support for maps in the Weather app
- Resolves an issue where Trackpad gestures may occasionally stop responding
- Fixes an issue where Ask to Buy requests from children may fail to appear on the parent’s device
- Addresses an issue where VoiceOver may be unresponsive after using Finder
Some features may not be available for all regions, or on all Apple devices.
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
macOS Ventura 13.3 is expected to be one of the last updates to the macOS Ventura operating system, as Apple is expected to debut a new version of macOS at its Worldwide Developer Conference in June.