MacX DVD Ripper Pro allows you to watch your favorite DVD on your iPad or other mobile devices without buying an additional digital copy.
- Convert DVDs to popular video/audio formats for convenient viewing
- Rip a full-length DVD in just 5 minutes w/ a maximum speed of up to 250-320 FPS, compared to 90-130 FPS using Handbrake
- Decrypt copy-protected DVDs
- Trim, crop, merge, add external subtitles, cut video clips/segments, crop frame size, combine separate movie titles into a single video file & add subtitles
- Upload DVD videos or segments to YouTube
- Adjust parameter settings
- Extract audio & snapshot images from DVD
- Support recently released DVD movies, homemade DVDs, 99-title DVDs, TV series DVDs, workout DVDs & other damaged or unplayable DVDs
- Macworld: “MacX DVD Ripper Pro ranks No.1 fast DVD ripper for Mac compared to similar products in the market.”
- CultofMac: “MacX DVD Ripper Pro is perhaps the best DVD backup software for the job. It makes it easy to convert DVDs of all kinds to any format for desktop or mobile replay.”
What’s the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you’re simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That’s why a Lifetime License is so appealing. You’ll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web’s best prices.
- Length of access: lifetime access to all major updates & minor upgrades
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Restrictions: for use on 5 devices
- Software version: 6.5.5
- All major updates & minor upgrades included
- Languages: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Korean
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Compatible inputs: the latest encrypted DVD, CSS protected DVD, region 1-6, Sony ArccOS, commercial DVD, ISO image, DVDmedia, normal DVD
- Compatible outputs: DVD ISO image, MPEG-2 (DVD), MKV, MP4, QT, MOV, M4V, FLV, H.264, MPEG4, AVI XviD/DivX, MTS, TS, M2TS, iTunes, iPod (iPod classic, iPod touch, iPod nano), iPhone (iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S/4 and more), iPad, Apple TV 3, PSP, MP3, PNG, etc
- Instant digital redemption