What If Apple Sold Water

What If Apple Sold Water

Apple could sell anything, right? Even water? Sure. Why not – but I think their attention is best served elsewhere. Like on the iPad 3, iPhone 6, and see-thru Macbook Pros that can fly. But what if Apple actually really did sell water? It would probably go a little something like this (via Scoopertino)….

What If Apple Sold Water?

1. @alex7ask says:

that will be a damm stupid ideea, for sure they will lost 50% of clients because most of us are involved in social project and will hate to know that a company with a lots money search do bisnesses with first need materials of humans been :(:((.
    at mast me, i will get back to my ubuntu Linux ;));))

1. SnickerDoodle says:

lmao. sarcasm escapeth.

2. J. Glenn Künzler JGKunzler says:

Oh. My. God. I must buy one, no, 12 cases of this immediately! I must drink it every day at least 8 times, and I must not ever spill it on my MacBook Pro!

1. Bill Six says:

No, it's ok if you spill iWater on your MacBook Pro. The design team has chemically formulated the water to enhance the life of your lithium battery.

3. Justin says:

I would buy it. Haha
    The thermometer sounds like a good idea.

4. @Bloparty says:

I dont think it would come in a bottle like that one.

5. Frost says:

Perhaps a name change to iWater would bring in the apple spirit.

6. Al Gore says:

What if Apple sold air? What a minute, someone beat them to it on that scam. It’s called Carbon Taxes!

7. Trendy Afande says:

very funny

8. 340948 942363Hello! Nice post! Please do maintain us posted when we can see a follow up! 800312

9. 638273 611623You seem to be quite professional inside the way you write.::~ 44552

10. 330832 267818Ill create a hyperlink to the internet page about my personal weblog. 167155

11. 906245 912612Thank you, Ive recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours will be the greatest Ive identified out so far. But, what in regards towards the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the supply? 798135

12. look at here says:

302464 665318Quite nice style and fantastic content material , nothing else we want : D. 160117

13. 792897 330267The the next occasion I read a weblog, I genuinely hope so it doesnt disappoint me about brussels. Come on, man, Yes, it was my option to read, but I just thought youd have some thing interesting to state. All I hear can be lots of whining about something which you could fix if you werent too busy searching for attention. 765630

14. 52020 688404Wohh exactly what I was looking for, appreciate it for posting . 866718

15. 252537 156869Cheap Gucci Handbags Is usually blogengine much far better than wp for reasons unknown? Really should be which is turning out to be popluar today. 182958