Today’s the big day – the iPad mini and 4th-gen iPad have finally arrived at many Apple Stores and other resellers around the world. Yup – it’s finally here! The launch has already begun, with Apple Retail Stores opening at 8 a.m., and a number of people have already received their new device.
Both devices are now available through online and retail stores for Apple, as well as AT&T, Verizon & Sprint. It’s also available at many Target, Best Buy, Sam’s Club and Radio Shack stores. It’s also available at a variety of carrier and retail stores throughout each of the countries included in today’s launch.
Have you received your new iPad yet? Send us a pic, and let us know what you think!
We’ll keep this page updated with all our coverage and featured articles surrounding the iPhone 5 launch. Check the links below for a full list of guides and information about Apple’s great new smartphone!
- iPad mini Launches To Short Queues At Apple Stores Around The World
- ‘Broadest and Deepest iPad Launch Ever’ Kicks-Off in 34 Countries
- iFixit Tears Down the iPad mini
- iFixit Tears Down the 4th-Gen iPad: Nearly Identical to the iPad 3
Guides and Tutorials
- iPad mini and 4th-Gen iPad: The Complete Buyer’s Guide
- Getting Started With Your new iPad
- iPad Launch Day Survival Guide
- How to: Migrate Your Content and Settings to a New iPad
- How To: Set Up Your New iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Ten essential apps for your new iPad
- 5 Must-Have iOS Apps for Movie Lovers
- 7 Excellent Cooking and Recipe Apps
- 5 iOS Social Apps You May Not Have Heard Of
- Awesome Poker Apps for Poker Players
What to Do With Your Old iPad
- Seven Things To Do With Your Old iPad
- Preparing Your iOS Device For Resale
- When and Where to Sell Your Old iPad