Hot on the heels of last week’s initial seed of the next releases of Safari for OS X, comes another developers seed of Safari 7.0.3 and Safari 6.1.3 (Seed 2).
Apple is asking developers to focus testing on the following areas:
- General website compatibility
- Safari Push Notiﬁcations
- Login AutoFill
- Credit Card AutoFill (OS X Mavericks only)
- Extension Compatibility
Safari 7.0.3 is the version for Mavericks users, while version 6.1.3 release is for Lion and Mountain Lion users.
The updates require the following:
- Safari 6.1.3 for OS X Lion requires OS X 10.7.5 with Security Update 2013-002.
- Safari 6.1.3 for OS X Mountain Lion requires OS X 10.8.5.
- Safari 7.0.3 for OS X Mavericks requires OS X 10.9.2 and is also included in OS X 10.9.3.
The Safari downloads are available to registered developers at the Apple Safari Dev Center.