Making friends is important. Even Apple and Microsoft are friends… for the most part. But this is taking things a bit too far!
An iPhone running OS7 via a Jailbreak!! Why? Why would you do such a thing?
But of course this is just a theme and not the actual OS7. Phew!
Italian blog HDBlog.it posted details on how to trick your iPhone into believing she is an OS7.
But fear not if you can’t speak Italian. Google Translate to the rescue…
- The iPhone must be jailbroken with Cydia installed
- It requires an internet connection (preferably Wi-Fi)
- Launch Cydia and install Backboard (free)
- Create a backup of your current theme in Blackboard. You can do this by pushing the “+” at the bottom left of the app.
- Now with your iPhone, click on the link below, or write it by hand into the navigation bar in safari:
- ” backboard: / / http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip “
- Press “Yes” and wait for the download to finish. This may take several minutes depending on your internet connection.
- Select the theme from the board OS7
- Press install and wait for the automatic message of Restarting iPhone.
(Via 9to5 Mac)