• Mac

MacBook Pro Refresh To Occur March 1st?

MacBook Pro Refresh To Occur March 1st?

CultofMac Reports that the upcoming MacBook Pro refresh may occur on March 1st, having obtained their information from a Danish blogger named Kenneth Lund, who obtained the information from Danish retailers.  It’s clearly still in the stage of high speculation, but it seems that Lund’s projection may be plausible.  It’s aggressive, to say the least, as Intel will only begin shipping their repaired Sandy Bridge chipsets on February 20th, but assuming that everything else is polished, and it’s just a matter of installing logic boards into casings, this just might be a date to look forward to.

CultofMac

1. @treymcgill1 says:

That sounds good .. I think apple might have a huge announcement for us apple fan on march 1st. They will tell us about the new Mac books, iPad 2, iOS 4.3 and maybe the new iPhone Nano ( do you think we will see the new iPhone Nano) but that might have 2 waite till late spring early summer.

2. @TreyMcGill1 says:

That sounds good .. I think apple might have a huge announcement for us apple fan on march 1st. They will tell us about the new Mac books, iPad 2, iOS 4.3 and maybe the new iPhone Nano (do you think we will see the new iPhone Nano) but that might have 2 waite till late spring early summer.

3. @treymcgill1 says:

4. @TreyMcGill1 says:

5. Don says:

6. Don says:

7. 110978 796593Hi, in case you want to get higher rankings, you must check out the plugin I left in my link, it will assist. 484189

8. 989292 761611If you are viewing come up with alter in most with the living, starting point usually L . a . Weight reduction cutting down on calories platform are a wide stair as part of your attaining that most agenda. weight loss 250627

9. 552324 421663Hi there! I basically want to give a huge thumbs up for the very good data you can have appropriate here on this post. I will likely be coming once more to your weblog for far more soon. 221118

10. nova88 says:

368240 254525Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our region library but I believe I learned much more clear from this post. Im very glad to see such outstanding info being shared freely out there. 131910

11. 958567 133124When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any manner you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks! 794937

12. 639651 871800It can be difficult to write about this subject. I feel you did a great job though! Thanks for this! 850762

13. 핫테TV says:

376598 284735Intriguing website, i read it but i still have several questions. shoot me an email and we will talk more becasue i might have an fascinating idea for you. 970615

14. nova88 says:

320412 411426How considerably of an significant content material, keep on penning significant other 786623

15. sbobet says:

613262 299338Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is wonderful, excellent written and come with almost all critical infos. I would like to see far more posts like this . 694917