White iPad 2 Unboxing

White iPad 2 Unboxing

Yummie!

Topics

1. Mad Mike says:

Where is the cover? I thought it came with a cover…

1. Dennis says:

Sorry but just to clarify, I mean you BUY it like the first generation one (I know how it looks) It's $45

2. iKTKT says:

WHAT DO U THINK .. BLACK OR WHITE ??
    AS FOR ME I WANNA BUY ONE
    BUT I'M CONFUSING WHAT COLOR SHOUD I GET
    HEEEELP

3. Dennis says:

No the cover was like the first generation one. You have to buy it separately and it costs $45

4. Mad Mike says:

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up for me Dennis.

5. Rudy says:

🙁

i want one!

6. skinnylegs says:

Buy a black, 16GB, WiFi only. Makes the most sense.

Why black? Black framing looks better especially when watching movies. Also, white may tend to show dirt more.

Why 16 GB? Unless you plan on loading a lot of movies, 16 GB is *more* than ample. Trust me. I had a 64 GB IP1. 🙂

Why WiFi only? Every smart phone (iPhone included) has the capability of creating a hotspot so why pay twice for data consumption. Also, for those of you concerned with the 4 GB cap, I use my iPhone as my hotspot at my office better part of the day and I've yet to exceed 1.1 GB data.

Happy computing.

7. cvv store says:

389432 715002The vacation delivers on offer are : believed a selection of some of the most selected and furthermore budget-friendly global. Any of these lodgings tend to be really used along units might accented by indicates of pretty shoreline supplying crystal-clear turbulent waters, concurrent with the Ocean. hotels packages 725429

8. Glo Carts says:

643278 329056Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this web site with us so I came to check it out. Im definitely loving the information. Im book-marking and is going to be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding weblog and wonderful style and style. 173761