Box, the cloud storage competitor to Dropbox, among others, has just updated its Box app for compatibility with the iPhone 5. To celebrate the update, Box is offering a great deal for new users.
From the Box website:
For the next month, we’re giving away a 10GB account and Box Sync completely free to anyone with an iOS device. Whether you have an iPhone 5, iPad or older iPhone, you’ll be eligible for this promotion. More awesomeness: Both new and existing Box users can take advantage of this offer!
Here’s how to get the app and the free 10GB of online storage:
- Visit the App Store and download Box for iPhone or iPad – as long as you use one of these devices, you’ll get the offer! If you already have our iOS app, you can simply log in to claim your 10GB account and Box Sync
- Log into your account or create a new one right in the app
- You’ll get a 10GB account right away, and Box Sync will be activated in your account within 48 hours
- Once you get your activation email, start sharing and syncing your content to your heart’s content
- Tell your friends, coworkers and family members about this offer with the hashtag #BoxSync
The offer ends on October 31, 2012 at 11:59pm, PST.