• Home
  • iPhone
  • News
  • iPhone 5 Overtakes Galaxy S III in Web Traffic in Just 18 Days

iPhone 5 Overtakes Galaxy S III in Web Traffic in Just 18 Days

iPhone 5 Overtakes Galaxy S III in Web Traffic in Just 18 Days

The iPhone 5 has only been available for 18 days, but according to the latest data from Chitika, it has already bested Samsung’s Galaxy S III, which has been available since the end of May. According to the data, the iPhone 5 now accounts for 56% of mobile traffic between the two devices, leaving the Galaxy S III with just 44%.

Chitika:

The Galaxy S III has been available in the U.S. for nearly four months, and posted impressive sales figures – even beating out domestic sales of the iPhone 4S in August 2012. However, only 18 days since the public release of the iPhone 5, the newest Apple device has overtaken the Galaxy S III in terms of Web traffic volume.

It looks like Samsung’s “next big thing” isn’t so big after all…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *