We did a review on the XFLEX stand awhile back, if you’ll recall, we gave them 4 stars out of 5. I’m still using the XFLEX to hold my iPad in various situations around the house. Now, XFLEX is trying the Kickstarter route to get more funding for their inventive tablet stand solution.
Everybody loves their iPad, Kindle or tablet but no one likes holding it. The amazing XFLEX offers a single stand solution to all your tablet needs. The flexible arm allows you to snake the tablet to an ideal point of view for reading, surfing, pod-casting or video recording.
The XFLEX features:
- Hands Free Design – the weighted base and flexible arm keep your tablet secure and easy to position for hands free use.
- Single Stand Solution – one stand that works practically anywhere.
- Universal Applications – the power locking suction cup works with most tablets and smartphones; including iPad, iPad Mini, Galaxy, Kindle, NOOK, and iPhone. It’s also compatible with most flat surface hard shell cases.
- Multiple Connection Points – flexible arm magnetically connects on the side or back to adapt for different applications.
- Ideal Viewing Angle – the snaking arm creates the perfect angle for pod-casting, video conferencing or FaceTime. No more looking up someones nose!
- Portability – XFLEX is TSA approved and easily breaks down to fit in a messenger or laptop bag.
The pledge setup is the same as most Kickstarter projects, with increasing amounts returning added benefits.
This is a great tablet stand, and even if you have another tablet besides the iPad, it’s worth checking out.
More information at the XFLEX Kickstarter site.