Following our earlier report that Apple’s Mac Pro retail stock is drying up at the majority of Apple resellers, it appears that Apple has now taken measure to reduce their own inventory even further. The company has listed every single model in their current Mac Pro inventory in the refurbished section of their store, with significant discounts of up to 24%.
As noted on the MacRumors forums, all of the following models are included, comprising Apple’s entire inventory of available config options:
- Refurbished Mac Pro 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon $1,819.00
- Refurbished Mac Pro 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon $2,139.00
- Refurbished Mac Pro 3.33GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon $2,549.00
- Refurbished Mac Pro 2.4GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon $2,649.00
- Refurbished Mac Pro 2.4GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon $3,239.00
- Refurbished Mac Pro 2.66GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon $4,149.00
- Refurbished Mac Pro 2.66GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon $4,249.00
- Refurbished Mac Pro 2.93GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon $4,799.00
- Refurbished Mac Pro 3.06GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon $5,269.00
If that’s not a clear sign that Apple is preparing to either discontinue the Mac Pro or launch a new version, or at least something new that will replace it, I don’t know what is – and the timing being so close to their WWDC keynote is more than a little bit interesting. Check out Apple’s refurbished store to check it out for yourself! You can also see the entire list in the image below.