Back at Apple’s October 22nd iPad Air event, the company also unveiled an update to its iWork for iCloud online productivity suite beta that included new real-time collaboration features, easier sharing, and more. The ability to collaborate went live initially, but today Apple is rolling a handful of other new features to Pages, Numbers, and Keynote iWork for iCloud apps.
As seen in the screenshot above, new features that went live today include:
- A Collaborator List to allow viewing of all collaborators currently in a document.
- A Collaborator Cursor allows a user to see cursors and selections for everyone in a document.
- Folders – Organize your documents in folders.
- Printing – Print directly from the Tools menu.
- Keynote gets “right-click” to skip slides.
You can check out the new features in the iWork for iCloud suite on iCloud.com.