• Home
  • Apple
  • News
  • Apple Grabs 4th Place in EPA List of Green Powered Tech Companies

Apple Grabs 4th Place in EPA List of Green Powered Tech Companies

Apple Grabs 4th Place in EPA List of Green Powered Tech Companies

The Environmental Protection Agency has released its report on the top 30 U.S. tech and telecom companies that do the best in taking advantage of renewable energy sources. Apple came in fourth in the list.

Apple Solar1_3

9to5Mac:

Apple’s green power consumption reached 537,393,667 kWh, according to the EPA’s report.

Only Intel, Microsoft, and Google take more advantage of available green energy than Apple. However, Apple grabs top honors when it comes to using the longest list of power providers, with eleven, five is the next highest.

According to the EPA’s study, around 85% of Apple’s total power usage comes from “green” sources, with the other 15% coming from “non-green” sources.

  1. buy dmt says:

    745168 608457Thank you a great deal for sharing this with all folks you in fact recognize what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally talk more than with my web website =). We could have a hyperlink alternate arrangement among us! 817538

  2. 434724 481790Excellent day! This post could not be written any far better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing! 830142

  3. 112435 326080Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything in this way before. So nice to locate somebody by original thoughts on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this fabulous internet site is 1 thing that is necessary on the internet, a person with a bit of originality. beneficial project for bringing a new challenge towards internet! 533772

  4. sbo says:

    101388 361455Reading, watching movies or plays, or related activities that may well bring inspiration. 401067

  5. 296643 479166Appreciate it for helping out, superb info. 76742

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.